- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Former Yankee Chad Curtis Charged With Sexual Misconduct, Case Involves Two Teenage Girls
Former New York Yankee outfielder Chad Curtis, who was a member of the 1998 and 1999 world championship teams, has been charged with sexual misconduct. Two teenage girls who attend the Michigan high school he works at have accused him of inappropriately touching them.
Curtis, 43, was arraigned Thursday at Barry County District Court on five counts of criminal sexual conduct and was freed after posting $25,000 in cash on a $250,000 bond, County Undersheriff Robert Baker said.
The charges against Curtis, a former New York Yankee, are based on complaints from two teenage girls who are students at Lakewood High School, according to Barry County Prosecutor Tom Evans. He told WZZM-TV that he authorized the charges against Curtis.
According to WZZM, Curtis was a volunteer at the school, and in line to become the football coach before the accusations emerged. The firm representing Curtis, meanwhile, has said the former Yankee outfielder denies any wrongdoing.
The mugshot, via the Journal News:
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Remembering Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's Time In The UFC
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction