- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Former Yankee Chad Curtis Charged With Sexual Misconduct, Case Involves Two Teenage Girls
Former New York Yankee outfielder Chad Curtis, who was a member of the 1998 and 1999 world championship teams, has been charged with sexual misconduct. Two teenage girls who attend the Michigan high school he works at have accused him of inappropriately touching them.
Curtis, 43, was arraigned Thursday at Barry County District Court on five counts of criminal sexual conduct and was freed after posting $25,000 in cash on a $250,000 bond, County Undersheriff Robert Baker said.
The charges against Curtis, a former New York Yankee, are based on complaints from two teenage girls who are students at Lakewood High School, according to Barry County Prosecutor Tom Evans. He told WZZM-TV that he authorized the charges against Curtis.
According to WZZM, Curtis was a volunteer at the school, and in line to become the football coach before the accusations emerged. The firm representing Curtis, meanwhile, has said the former Yankee outfielder denies any wrongdoing.
The mugshot, via the Journal News:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts