- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Charles Barkley Was On Last Night’s Blue Jays Broadcast For Some Reason
Charles Barkley is in Toronto for the Joe Carter Classic charity golf tournament, and so it makes perfect sense he’d attend the Pirates-Blue Jays game and drop by the broadcast booth(!?). He stayed for what turned out to be a lengthy half-inning and dropped some priceless Chuck-isms:
This is my favorite city. It’s like a clean New York with people who got better attitudes.
[The Phillies] gotta make a trade. They need somebody behind Ryan Howard.
I always thought the guy was a flash-in-the-pan. Michael Jordan, he got lucky so many times.
(Upon being told Joe Carter helped coach Michael Jordan during His Airness’ attempt to play professional baseball)
Joe sucked as a coach.
(When asked about the impending NBA lockout)
Salaries keep going up. The economy keeps going down. The [basketball] owners, they have a legitimate gripe.
In basketball, the salary cap doesn’t matter. Every team in the NBA is over the cap. The salary cap is irrelevant in the NBA.
For basketball fans suffering King Charles withdrawal, it was a welcome fix for those basketball jones.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story