- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Florida Governor Charlie Crist Throws Disastrous First Pitch At Playoff Game (Video)
And, unfortunately for Florida’s Charlie Crist, governors do it too. The Tampa Bay Rays invited him in for first pitch honors for last night’s Game 2 of the Division Series against the Texas Rangers, and it went like…well, just watch.
And the bad news for the Rays – once the actual game started, things didn’t go much better – they lost the game 6-0, and now sit one game from elimination. So who stands a better chance: the Rays against the Rangers, or Crist against Marco Rubio for a U.S. Senate seat?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts