- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Florida Governor Charlie Crist Throws Disastrous First Pitch At Playoff Game (Video)
And, unfortunately for Florida’s Charlie Crist, governors do it too. The Tampa Bay Rays invited him in for first pitch honors for last night’s Game 2 of the Division Series against the Texas Rangers, and it went like…well, just watch.
And the bad news for the Rays – once the actual game started, things didn’t go much better – they lost the game 6-0, and now sit one game from elimination. So who stands a better chance: the Rays against the Rangers, or Crist against Marco Rubio for a U.S. Senate seat?
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions