- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Florida Governor Charlie Crist Throws Disastrous First Pitch At Playoff Game (Video)
And, unfortunately for Florida’s Charlie Crist, governors do it too. The Tampa Bay Rays invited him in for first pitch honors for last night’s Game 2 of the Division Series against the Texas Rangers, and it went like…well, just watch.
And the bad news for the Rays – once the actual game started, things didn’t go much better – they lost the game 6-0, and now sit one game from elimination. So who stands a better chance: the Rays against the Rangers, or Crist against Marco Rubio for a U.S. Senate seat?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts