- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Florida Governor Charlie Crist Throws Disastrous First Pitch At Playoff Game (Video)
And, unfortunately for Florida’s Charlie Crist, governors do it too. The Tampa Bay Rays invited him in for first pitch honors for last night’s Game 2 of the Division Series against the Texas Rangers, and it went like…well, just watch.
And the bad news for the Rays – once the actual game started, things didn’t go much better – they lost the game 6-0, and now sit one game from elimination. So who stands a better chance: the Rays against the Rangers, or Crist against Marco Rubio for a U.S. Senate seat?
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing