- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cheer Up, Rays Fans: Here’s David Ortiz Getting A Baseball To The Balls
If you were wondering why the Red Sox were humping each other in the locker room last night, it’s because they advanced to the ALCS after beating their division rival Rays in four games. The Sox balanced an explosive offensive (they scored 26 runs in the series) with good pitching to beat a deep Rays team (which trotted out nine pitchers last night in an attempt to push the series to a fifth game). No shame in losing to a team like Boston this year. They’re good.
But just in case you’re feeling the blues today, Rays fans and anyone else who doesn’t like the Red Sox, here’s a GIF of David Ortiz playing baseball
with his son (as pointed out to us, it’s not his son) during warmups last night. It ended poorly for Big Papi:
Thank you, TBS cameras, for being on the scene of this hilarious,
[GIF via @CorkGaines]
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'