- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cheer Up, Rays Fans: Here’s David Ortiz Getting A Baseball To The Balls
If you were wondering why the Red Sox were humping each other in the locker room last night, it’s because they advanced to the ALCS after beating their division rival Rays in four games. The Sox balanced an explosive offensive (they scored 26 runs in the series) with good pitching to beat a deep Rays team (which trotted out nine pitchers last night in an attempt to push the series to a fifth game). No shame in losing to a team like Boston this year. They’re good.
But just in case you’re feeling the blues today, Rays fans and anyone else who doesn’t like the Red Sox, here’s a GIF of David Ortiz playing baseball
with his son (as pointed out to us, it’s not his son) during warmups last night. It ended poorly for Big Papi:
Thank you, TBS cameras, for being on the scene of this hilarious,
[GIF via @CorkGaines]
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed