- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s What The Chicago Cubs Winning The World Series Will Sound Like, According To Joe Buck
It’s been awhile since the Cubs last won the World Series. Like, over a hundred years. And when you go that long without tasting ultimate victory, all you can do is laugh. Joe Buck was the speaker at a charity event the other day, and his hypothetical call of the Cubs winning it all reminds us that laughter is the best medicine. Especially when your affliction is a broken-sports-heart.
This event, the Red Cross Evening of Stars, took place in Normal, Illinois. There are clearly a ton of Cubs fans in Normal, because Buck killed it with this imaginary World Series call.
Stay tuned to the end for the surprise twist ending. Also, this is in black-and-white, because everything is more dramatic in black-and-white (video via Susan Saunders, WBNG).
So, what hurts more, Cubs fans? This, or the MLB ’12 version of the dream?
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension