- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Berman’s Nickname For Cardinals Pitcher Fernando Salas: “Tossed Salas.” Yeah.
Something Berman isn’t so fond of doing, as we learned via the new ESPN oral history book Those Guys Have All the Fun, is use the internet. This suggests someone not exactly on the cutting edge of modern culture, and one who therefore may not be up on what certain words and phrases have come to mean over the years. What do you get when you combine this implied obliviousness and his love for nicknames? This:
Of course, maybe we’re not giving Berman enough credit. Maybe he does know what that means to a lot of people out there, and was feeling edgy. Were that the case, we’d find ourselves liking Berman a little more, we think. (We doubt that’s the case.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts