- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Coco Crisp Might Have The Weirdest Haircut Of All Time
Coco Crisp is an odd man who may or may not be named after cereal. He’s pierced the skin on his neck and tattooed crosshairs around it. He’s turned his dreadlocks into the world’s poofiest afro. He once lost his helmet seven times in one game because his hair just refused to be shielded and insisted on being seen in all of its glory.
But the weirdest Crisp event yet might be the new haircut he sported at yesterday’s game. It really can’t be done justice in words, so I won’t bother describing it.
So what do you like better, Crisp’s new haircut or the ‘fro? See below for reference:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts