- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Happy Valentine’s Day From College Football Coaches Everywhere (Bonus: SportsGrid’s Special My Bloody Valentines)
Like this hopefully. [SI Campus Union]
…Red Sox fans still aren’t too keen on the job Bobby did managing the team last season. [Rant Sports]
Such a cheerful man, always there to lend a helping hand. [Busted Coverage]
4. SportsGrid’s special My Bloody Valentines.
Well, we couldn’t leave without putting our own twist on this day – and since this worked out so well, we figured why not return to the My Bloody Valentine theme? So, without further ado, win your true love’s heart with the help of SportsGrid’s My Bloody Valentines.
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Valentine’s Day theme cake batter cookies.”
So much mouth romance.
Blowjob pantomiming on live television.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen