- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Colorado Rockies Are Drawing Strength From This Justin Bieber Cardboard Cutout
Want to know the secret to how the Colorado Rockies have won seven out of their last 10 games? Ask Justin Bieber.
I’m going to start by saying this: I am completely, 100 percent a fan of Biebs. So I have no problem with the Colorado Rockies drawing power from the mythical Bieber to turn around an early season slump. This makes complete sense, right? Soulja Boy once orated: “Hopped up out the bed, turned my swag on.” Clearly, judging by that cutout, the Rockies just needed to turn their swag on. My only question is: what took them so long?
Apparently, the prime suspect in the Biebs’ appearance is Troy Tulowitzi, who used to have “Baby” as his walk-up song. If this is Tulo’s work, I’ve gotta hand it to him. When you’re slumping, you’ve got to do whatever you can to turn it around. And clearly, enlisting the help of Biebs was a stroke of brilliance.
h/t Big League Stew
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'