- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Colorado Rockies Are Drawing Strength From This Justin Bieber Cardboard Cutout
Want to know the secret to how the Colorado Rockies have won seven out of their last 10 games? Ask Justin Bieber.
I’m going to start by saying this: I am completely, 100 percent a fan of Biebs. So I have no problem with the Colorado Rockies drawing power from the mythical Bieber to turn around an early season slump. This makes complete sense, right? Soulja Boy once orated: “Hopped up out the bed, turned my swag on.” Clearly, judging by that cutout, the Rockies just needed to turn their swag on. My only question is: what took them so long?
Apparently, the prime suspect in the Biebs’ appearance is Troy Tulowitzi, who used to have “Baby” as his walk-up song. If this is Tulo’s work, I’ve gotta hand it to him. When you’re slumping, you’ve got to do whatever you can to turn it around. And clearly, enlisting the help of Biebs was a stroke of brilliance.
h/t Big League Stew
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story