- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Colorado Rockies Are Drawing Strength From This Justin Bieber Cardboard Cutout
Want to know the secret to how the Colorado Rockies have won seven out of their last 10 games? Ask Justin Bieber.
I’m going to start by saying this: I am completely, 100 percent a fan of Biebs. So I have no problem with the Colorado Rockies drawing power from the mythical Bieber to turn around an early season slump. This makes complete sense, right? Soulja Boy once orated: “Hopped up out the bed, turned my swag on.” Clearly, judging by that cutout, the Rockies just needed to turn their swag on. My only question is: what took them so long?
Apparently, the prime suspect in the Biebs’ appearance is Troy Tulowitzi, who used to have “Baby” as his walk-up song. If this is Tulo’s work, I’ve gotta hand it to him. When you’re slumping, you’ve got to do whatever you can to turn it around. And clearly, enlisting the help of Biebs was a stroke of brilliance.
h/t Big League Stew
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats