- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Colorado Rockies Are Drawing Strength From This Justin Bieber Cardboard Cutout
Want to know the secret to how the Colorado Rockies have won seven out of their last 10 games? Ask Justin Bieber.
I’m going to start by saying this: I am completely, 100 percent a fan of Biebs. So I have no problem with the Colorado Rockies drawing power from the mythical Bieber to turn around an early season slump. This makes complete sense, right? Soulja Boy once orated: “Hopped up out the bed, turned my swag on.” Clearly, judging by that cutout, the Rockies just needed to turn their swag on. My only question is: what took them so long?
Apparently, the prime suspect in the Biebs’ appearance is Troy Tulowitzi, who used to have “Baby” as his walk-up song. If this is Tulo’s work, I’ve gotta hand it to him. When you’re slumping, you’ve got to do whatever you can to turn it around. And clearly, enlisting the help of Biebs was a stroke of brilliance.
h/t Big League Stew
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts