- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Corey Kluber’s Failed Audition For McConaughey’s ‘Rust Cohle’ Role For True Detective Season 2
There’s been much speculation as to who’ll be cast in HBO’s second season of True Detective after Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey blew the universe away with gripping portrayals of lawmen who are forced to bend the rules in their quest for justice.
Most of the chatter about season two has involved names like Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn, Brad Pitt — Hollywood’s biggest draws. But the coveted role of zany-conspiracy-theorist-philosopher also attracted horribly expressionless Major League pitchers, like Corey Kluber — who has the acting range of a bloody sock.
Why MLB decided to even make this spoof is beyond us (it’s neither timely nor clear what the joke is exactly). Maybe the video is like some sort of Andy Kaufman anti-humor mockumentary about a relatively obscure player in a small market trying to reach out to a larger audience — which is sort of cool? Maybe? Either way it’s really weird and worth watching if you’re obsessed with the show like the rest of us.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'