- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Corey Kluber’s Failed Audition For McConaughey’s ‘Rust Cohle’ Role For True Detective Season 2
There’s been much speculation as to who’ll be cast in HBO’s second season of True Detective after Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey blew the universe away with gripping portrayals of lawmen who are forced to bend the rules in their quest for justice.
Most of the chatter about season two has involved names like Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn, Brad Pitt — Hollywood’s biggest draws. But the coveted role of zany-conspiracy-theorist-philosopher also attracted horribly expressionless Major League pitchers, like Corey Kluber — who has the acting range of a bloody sock.
Why MLB decided to even make this spoof is beyond us (it’s neither timely nor clear what the joke is exactly). Maybe the video is like some sort of Andy Kaufman anti-humor mockumentary about a relatively obscure player in a small market trying to reach out to a larger audience — which is sort of cool? Maybe? Either way it’s really weird and worth watching if you’re obsessed with the show like the rest of us.
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster