- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is The Best Oakland A’s Fan In Existence
A’s fans have a lot to be excited about. Their team beat the Rangers yesterday to win the AL West, the A’s are making their first postseason appearance since 2006 – and all this after the team was 39-42 at the halfway point of the season, and four games back of the division lead just a week ago.
So it’s been a wild ride for the A’s and their fans, and when it culminated in a division title, there was no doubt the fans would lose it. And they did. But the crowd as a whole had nothing on one guy in particular. One guy who ranks among the most euphoric fans we’ve ever seen – and, now that we’ve seen him in action, among our favorites:
We kind of hope the A’s win it all, purely in the hopes that this guy’s reaction will be filmed. Well, and also so that everyone who says Billy Beane and Moneyball-style management is worthless because the A’s never won the World Series would have to shut up. Hell, if that happened, our celebration might make us look like that guy. But we could never truly compare. As much as we enjoy crazed fan rants, crazed fan joy can be even better. Let’s hope that for this die-hard, there’s a bit more of the latter in store.
[h/t Guyism, who also gif'd the fan in question]
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose