- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
And With One Cristiano Ronaldo Face, A Meme Was Born Anew
The web roundup for Thursday, August 30, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, our starting five.
In fairness, Andres Iniesta had just beaten out both Ronaldo and Messi to win UEFA’s 2012 award for best player in Europe, so it was a surprise. But that face: even McKayla might be impressed. [@SoccerByIves]
No proof from Floyd himself, but they say so. [Detroit Free Press/Incarcerated Bob]
Not much to add to this one, really. [Gossip Cop]
4. Today in great bobbleheads: Vin Scully, Bruce Lee.
Nice going, California-based baseball teams. [Darren Rovell, Big League Stew]
South Carolina at Vanderbilt (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Washington State at Brigham Young (ESPN, 10:15 p.m.); Kansas City at Green Bay (NFL Network, 7 p.m.); Denver at Arizona (NFL Network, 11 p.m.); U.S. Open, second round (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (G4, 8 p.m.); St. Louis at Washington or Tampa Bay at Toronto (MLB Network, 7 p.m.); Louie (FX, 10:30 p.m.).
Massive Bloody Mary, which includes bacon, steak, eggs, toast, tater tots, and more. Too much? Or NOT ENOUGH? [h/t Karen]
The lowest limbo ever.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs