- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Darryl Strawberry: “I Wish I Could Have Lived My Life Like Gary Carter…He Was A True Man.”
The web roundup for February 16th, 2012.
1. RIP GARY CARTER. The hall-of-fame catcher who made his name as an Expo but helped the Mets win their 1986 World Series, has died of brain cancer. Here’s his New York Times obit, and Sports Illustrated has put up some tremendous photos from his career. Here’s video of his final hit.
2. JEREMY LIN NICKNAME BRACKETOLOGY [The Diss]
3. JOE FLACCO’S AGENT thinks his client should be paid like a Top 5 quarterback. We do not agree. [Pro Football Talk]
4. THE ONION CHIMES IN ON JEREMY LIN. [The Onion]
5. MORE ON JUST HOW HIGH TCU GOT. [Star-Telegram]
- Filed Under:
- Gary Carter
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy