- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Darryl Strawberry: “I Wish I Could Have Lived My Life Like Gary Carter…He Was A True Man.”
The web roundup for February 16th, 2012.
1. RIP GARY CARTER. The hall-of-fame catcher who made his name as an Expo but helped the Mets win their 1986 World Series, has died of brain cancer. Here’s his New York Times obit, and Sports Illustrated has put up some tremendous photos from his career. Here’s video of his final hit.
2. JEREMY LIN NICKNAME BRACKETOLOGY [The Diss]
3. JOE FLACCO’S AGENT thinks his client should be paid like a Top 5 quarterback. We do not agree. [Pro Football Talk]
4. THE ONION CHIMES IN ON JEREMY LIN. [The Onion]
5. MORE ON JUST HOW HIGH TCU GOT. [Star-Telegram]
- Filed Under:
- Gary Carter
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident