- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Darryl Strawberry: “I Wish I Could Have Lived My Life Like Gary Carter…He Was A True Man.”
The web roundup for February 16th, 2012.
1. RIP GARY CARTER. The hall-of-fame catcher who made his name as an Expo but helped the Mets win their 1986 World Series, has died of brain cancer. Here’s his New York Times obit, and Sports Illustrated has put up some tremendous photos from his career. Here’s video of his final hit.
2. JEREMY LIN NICKNAME BRACKETOLOGY [The Diss]
3. JOE FLACCO’S AGENT thinks his client should be paid like a Top 5 quarterback. We do not agree. [Pro Football Talk]
4. THE ONION CHIMES IN ON JEREMY LIN. [The Onion]
5. MORE ON JUST HOW HIGH TCU GOT. [Star-Telegram]
- Filed Under:
- Gary Carter
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts