- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
David Ortiz Recreated His Famous ‘Our #$@*ing City’ Speech Last Night With Erin Andrews
It’s hard to imagine that the Boston Marathon bombings happened over six months ago. It was that same week, that David Ortiz issued the first FCC Chairperson condoned F-bomb in television history, memorably stating that, “This is our fucking city.” It’s fitting that his words became a rallying cry for the 2013 Boston Red Sox — and the city at large — because the team from that point on similarly rose from the ashes (after a tumultuous, forgetable 2012 campaign) to become the best, most exciting team in baseball.
They’re now headed to the World Series, where they’ll face the St. Louis Cardinals (thanks to Shane Victorino’s epic grand slam).
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires