- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
David Ortiz Recreated His Famous ‘Our #$@*ing City’ Speech Last Night With Erin Andrews
It’s hard to imagine that the Boston Marathon bombings happened over six months ago. It was that same week, that David Ortiz issued the first FCC Chairperson condoned F-bomb in television history, memorably stating that, “This is our fucking city.” It’s fitting that his words became a rallying cry for the 2013 Boston Red Sox — and the city at large — because the team from that point on similarly rose from the ashes (after a tumultuous, forgetable 2012 campaign) to become the best, most exciting team in baseball.
They’re now headed to the World Series, where they’ll face the St. Louis Cardinals (thanks to Shane Victorino’s epic grand slam).
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row