- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
David Ortiz Recreated His Famous ‘Our #$@*ing City’ Speech Last Night With Erin Andrews
It’s hard to imagine that the Boston Marathon bombings happened over six months ago. It was that same week, that David Ortiz issued the first FCC Chairperson condoned F-bomb in television history, memorably stating that, “This is our fucking city.” It’s fitting that his words became a rallying cry for the 2013 Boston Red Sox — and the city at large — because the team from that point on similarly rose from the ashes (after a tumultuous, forgetable 2012 campaign) to become the best, most exciting team in baseball.
They’re now headed to the World Series, where they’ll face the St. Louis Cardinals (thanks to Shane Victorino’s epic grand slam).
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar