- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
David Ortiz Recreated His Famous ‘Our #$@*ing City’ Speech Last Night With Erin Andrews
It’s hard to imagine that the Boston Marathon bombings happened over six months ago. It was that same week, that David Ortiz issued the first FCC Chairperson condoned F-bomb in television history, memorably stating that, “This is our fucking city.” It’s fitting that his words became a rallying cry for the 2013 Boston Red Sox — and the city at large — because the team from that point on similarly rose from the ashes (after a tumultuous, forgetable 2012 campaign) to become the best, most exciting team in baseball.
They’re now headed to the World Series, where they’ll face the St. Louis Cardinals (thanks to Shane Victorino’s epic grand slam).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts