- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
D-Backs Pissed That ‘Classless’ Dodgers Celebrated In Their Pool
The Dodgers won the NL West today with a 7-6 victory over the Diamondbacks, and were asked by the hosts not to do any celebrating on their field afterward. So of course they all headed to the pool in the Chase Field outfield and jumped in — some with their champagne goggles. It was all very reminiscent of just about every Little League title ever won.
The Diamondbacks were not amused, because, you know, this isn’t Little League:
“I think it’s tired and disrespectful,” D-backs infielder Willie Bloomquist said, according ArizonaSports.com. “It’s surprising because they have a lot of veteran guys on that team that I thought were classier than that. But there’s a fine line between going overboard at someone else’s place and doing that, I think.
“But what are we going to do about it? There’s not much we can do about it now,” Bloomquist said. “They’ve clinched the division this year, but if that’s how they’re going to act and be classless, that’s their gig, that’s their clubhouse. I just think it’s disrespectful and classless.”
Afterward, Yasiel Puig celebrated in the clubhouse by doing The Worm.
If I were the Dodgers I’d be more concerned about momentum: they’re 5-10 over their past 15 games, among them a 19-3 loss to the Giants on Saturday. Does everything have to be a wild celebration? You finished first out of four teams, and haven’t really won anything yet. How about Togos sandwiches all around and call it a night?
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar