- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Did Ian Kinsler Just Give Us The Worst Slide In Recent MLB History? We Investigate
One day hundreds of years from now, when the broadcast waves of this game reach a distant galaxy, some alien race is going to get a kick out of this. Seen above, it’s the Rangers’ Ian Kinsler attempting to go first to third vs. the Tigers. Whoaaaaa! (using your head as an anchor: not advised).
Hey, that’s how they teach you to slide at ASU.
As bad as this is, it’s doubtful that it’s the worst slide in MLB history. In fact, it may not even be the worst slide of the past three seasons. View the samples below and make the call yourself:
Kelly Shoppach, Boston Red Sox. April 13, 2012. (It was Shoppach’s first steal attempt in 464 games).
Dan Haren, Arizona Diamondbacks. April 30, 2010.
Carlos Corporán, Houston Astros. Oct. 3, 2012.
Andres Blanco, Texas Rangers. Aug. 24, 2010.
Jose Reyes, Toronto Blue Jays. April 12, 2013. Ouch.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier