- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Did Ian Kinsler Just Give Us The Worst Slide In Recent MLB History? We Investigate
One day hundreds of years from now, when the broadcast waves of this game reach a distant galaxy, some alien race is going to get a kick out of this. Seen above, it’s the Rangers’ Ian Kinsler attempting to go first to third vs. the Tigers. Whoaaaaa! (using your head as an anchor: not advised).
Hey, that’s how they teach you to slide at ASU.
As bad as this is, it’s doubtful that it’s the worst slide in MLB history. In fact, it may not even be the worst slide of the past three seasons. View the samples below and make the call yourself:
Kelly Shoppach, Boston Red Sox. April 13, 2012. (It was Shoppach’s first steal attempt in 464 games).
Dan Haren, Arizona Diamondbacks. April 30, 2010.
Carlos Corporán, Houston Astros. Oct. 3, 2012.
Andres Blanco, Texas Rangers. Aug. 24, 2010.
Jose Reyes, Toronto Blue Jays. April 12, 2013. Ouch.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence