- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Did Ian Kinsler Just Give Us The Worst Slide In Recent MLB History? We Investigate
One day hundreds of years from now, when the broadcast waves of this game reach a distant galaxy, some alien race is going to get a kick out of this. Seen above, it’s the Rangers’ Ian Kinsler attempting to go first to third vs. the Tigers. Whoaaaaa! (using your head as an anchor: not advised).
Hey, that’s how they teach you to slide at ASU.
As bad as this is, it’s doubtful that it’s the worst slide in MLB history. In fact, it may not even be the worst slide of the past three seasons. View the samples below and make the call yourself:
Kelly Shoppach, Boston Red Sox. April 13, 2012. (It was Shoppach’s first steal attempt in 464 games).
Dan Haren, Arizona Diamondbacks. April 30, 2010.
Carlos Corporán, Houston Astros. Oct. 3, 2012.
Andres Blanco, Texas Rangers. Aug. 24, 2010.
Jose Reyes, Toronto Blue Jays. April 12, 2013. Ouch.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?