- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Did Ian Kinsler Just Give Us The Worst Slide In Recent MLB History? We Investigate
One day hundreds of years from now, when the broadcast waves of this game reach a distant galaxy, some alien race is going to get a kick out of this. Seen above, it’s the Rangers’ Ian Kinsler attempting to go first to third vs. the Tigers. Whoaaaaa! (using your head as an anchor: not advised).
Hey, that’s how they teach you to slide at ASU.
As bad as this is, it’s doubtful that it’s the worst slide in MLB history. In fact, it may not even be the worst slide of the past three seasons. View the samples below and make the call yourself:
Kelly Shoppach, Boston Red Sox. April 13, 2012. (It was Shoppach’s first steal attempt in 464 games).
Dan Haren, Arizona Diamondbacks. April 30, 2010.
Carlos Corporán, Houston Astros. Oct. 3, 2012.
Andres Blanco, Texas Rangers. Aug. 24, 2010.
Jose Reyes, Toronto Blue Jays. April 12, 2013. Ouch.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs