- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
So, Does Bryce Harper Suck At Softball Or Something?
This is confusing. Last we checked, Bryce Harper was big, brawny 19-year-old hit-machine sensation destined for MLB stardom. So why is he incapable of hitting this underhanded softball pitch over the Washington Monument — nay, over the moon?
All joking aside, it’s cute that Harper stopped what he was doing to indulge the local fans in some softball tomfoolery. Apparently, he was on his way to see the Lincoln Memorial when a group playing a softball game asked him to step to the plate. This was the result:
Final tally: a big whiff and a fly out to right field. Can he only play well when the pitch is thrown over hand, at 95 miles an hour, in front of thousands of people? Making a judgment call based on a ridiculously small sample size, we can conclude that, yes, he sucks at this game unless the stakes are really, really high. So here’s hoping he gets his swagger back soon. That hair is too luscious to remain in the dugout.
- Filed Under:
- Bryce Harper
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released