- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So, Does Bryce Harper Suck At Softball Or Something?
This is confusing. Last we checked, Bryce Harper was big, brawny 19-year-old hit-machine sensation destined for MLB stardom. So why is he incapable of hitting this underhanded softball pitch over the Washington Monument — nay, over the moon?
All joking aside, it’s cute that Harper stopped what he was doing to indulge the local fans in some softball tomfoolery. Apparently, he was on his way to see the Lincoln Memorial when a group playing a softball game asked him to step to the plate. This was the result:
Final tally: a big whiff and a fly out to right field. Can he only play well when the pitch is thrown over hand, at 95 miles an hour, in front of thousands of people? Making a judgment call based on a ridiculously small sample size, we can conclude that, yes, he sucks at this game unless the stakes are really, really high. So here’s hoping he gets his swagger back soon. That hair is too luscious to remain in the dugout.
- Filed Under:
- Bryce Harper
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts