- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Donald Sterling Responds To NBA, Calls Charges ‘A Sham’, ‘Illegal’
I believe that the word “draconian” was also used. These are far different words than the ones that Donald Sterling used to get into this mess in the first place, and they most likely will not be nearly as effective,
The NBA leveled formal charges against Sterling last week for his taped tirade to V. Stiviano,, and racist TV bloopers and blunders afterward. In short they called him a creep, and informed Sterling that they’d be voting on his possible ouster as Clippers owner June 6.
In the documents sent to the NBA offices by Sterling’s attorney, Maxwell Blecher, Sterling denies every allegation and charge made by the NBA and asks that the proceedings to terminate him at a Board of Governors hearing on June 3 be dismissed.
Sterling, who at one time seemed ready to authorize wife Shelly to negotiate the sale of his 50 percent of the team — now says the club is worth more than $2 billion. And he’s going too fight to keep it.
These proceedings, say Sterling, are a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.
- Filed Under:
- Donald Sterling
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts