- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Donald Sterling: Still The Worst
1. Donald Sterling has to pay over $17 million for being a terrible landlord.
Terrible landlord, terrible human… and selfishly, we wish he’d go away so we could enjoy the Clippers guilt-free. [Ball Don't Lie]
Conveniently split into three parts, so we’ve got a roundup slot filled for the rest of the week! Bless you, FJM crew. Still doing the Lord’s work. [The Classical]
Because the NBA HATES FUN. [Ryan Wolstat]
Murphy’s family has lobbied hard on his behalf, but Hall of Fame or no… if your child thinks that much of you, isn’t that all you can really ask for? [Tyson Murphy]
“Potato Rossetti, Bacon & Egg Stacks with Tomato Relish.”
Cow truck crashes, cows just keep it movin.’
Getty photo, by Stephen Dunn
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts