- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Don’t Take Selfies While A Fly Ball Is Darting At Your Head
Tampa Bay Rays reporter Kelly Nash was at the Red Sox vs. Astros game, when she decided to take a selfie, because that’s what people do these days. She later reviewed the picture, and saw this.
“My whole family is from Massachusetts, and I knew they would be so excited to see me working at Fenway Park, and when I went to text them the picture I noticed the baseball by my head!” Nash told Fox Sports. “I laughed pretty hard when I saw such a surreal picture that I had no idea I took. I thought, you have got to be kidding me, maybe there ARE really angels in the outfield. I actually brought the movie with me on the trip and had it in my bag at the game.”
According to recent projections, selfies will become the No. 1 killer of Generation Y within the next two years.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach