- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eastbound And Down Is Over, And Kenny Powers Is Dead
The web roundup for Monday, April 16th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. And now, our starting five.
1. EASTBOUND AND DOWN SERIES FINALE: GQ has the full recap. Above, Kenny interrupts his last class ever. [GQ]
2. TODAY IN WTF TV APPEARANCES: CARMELO ANTHONY ON NURSE JACKIE. Huh? [YouTube]
3. PHILLIES FAN MAKES JERSEY OUT OF DRINK TABS. [My Sports Rumors]
4. RGIII: THE PRINCE OF DC. “Robert Griffin III will be the prince of DC. Obama is the king & RG3 will be the prince.” [Chad Dukes]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: HOLOGRAM TUPAC IS NOT COOL AT ALL, VERY CREEPY. [Geekosystem]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Minnesota at New York Yankees (ESPN, 7 p.m.); NBA: Philadelphia at Orlando (NBA TV, 7 p.m.); Oklahoma City at L.A. Clippers (NBA TV, 10:30 p.m.); NHL: Conference quarterfinals, Game 3, New York Rangers at Ottawa (CNBC, 7:30 p.m.); Game 3, Boston at Washington (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Game 3, St. Louis at San Jose (NBCSN, 10 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: FOR SHAME, LAYS.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week