- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Eastbound And Down Is Over, And Kenny Powers Is Dead
The web roundup for Monday, April 16th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. EASTBOUND AND DOWN SERIES FINALE: GQ has the full recap. Above, Kenny interrupts his last class ever. [GQ]
2. TODAY IN WTF TV APPEARANCES: CARMELO ANTHONY ON NURSE JACKIE. Huh? [YouTube]
3. PHILLIES FAN MAKES JERSEY OUT OF DRINK TABS. [My Sports Rumors]
4. RGIII: THE PRINCE OF DC. “Robert Griffin III will be the prince of DC. Obama is the king & RG3 will be the prince.” [Chad Dukes]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: HOLOGRAM TUPAC IS NOT COOL AT ALL, VERY CREEPY. [Geekosystem]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Minnesota at New York Yankees (ESPN, 7 p.m.); NBA: Philadelphia at Orlando (NBA TV, 7 p.m.); Oklahoma City at L.A. Clippers (NBA TV, 10:30 p.m.); NHL: Conference quarterfinals, Game 3, New York Rangers at Ottawa (CNBC, 7:30 p.m.); Game 3, Boston at Washington (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Game 3, St. Louis at San Jose (NBCSN, 10 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: FOR SHAME, LAYS.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'