- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Eastbound And Down Is Over, And Kenny Powers Is Dead
The web roundup for Monday, April 16th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. EASTBOUND AND DOWN SERIES FINALE: GQ has the full recap. Above, Kenny interrupts his last class ever. [GQ]
2. TODAY IN WTF TV APPEARANCES: CARMELO ANTHONY ON NURSE JACKIE. Huh? [YouTube]
3. PHILLIES FAN MAKES JERSEY OUT OF DRINK TABS. [My Sports Rumors]
4. RGIII: THE PRINCE OF DC. “Robert Griffin III will be the prince of DC. Obama is the king & RG3 will be the prince.” [Chad Dukes]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: HOLOGRAM TUPAC IS NOT COOL AT ALL, VERY CREEPY. [Geekosystem]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Minnesota at New York Yankees (ESPN, 7 p.m.); NBA: Philadelphia at Orlando (NBA TV, 7 p.m.); Oklahoma City at L.A. Clippers (NBA TV, 10:30 p.m.); NHL: Conference quarterfinals, Game 3, New York Rangers at Ottawa (CNBC, 7:30 p.m.); Game 3, Boston at Washington (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Game 3, St. Louis at San Jose (NBCSN, 10 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: FOR SHAME, LAYS.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story