- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Everything You Need To Know About Pittsburgh In One Picture
The Pirates are back in the playoffs, and they’re playing well, and Pittsburgh is going nuts. It’s an unbelievable sports town, but that’s a hard sentiment to convey over the web. We thought the rattling of Johnny Cueto or the videos of yinzers jumping off bridges summed things up nicely, but that was before we saw this photo:
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) October 3, 2013
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
IS THAT NOT THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER?
DO YOU STILL THINK YOU LIVE IN A SPORTS TOWN?
ENTIRE CITY OF PITTSBURGH FOR PRESIDENT OF ALL THINGS.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts