- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Everything You Need To Know About Pittsburgh In One Picture
The Pirates are back in the playoffs, and they’re playing well, and Pittsburgh is going nuts. It’s an unbelievable sports town, but that’s a hard sentiment to convey over the web. We thought the rattling of Johnny Cueto or the videos of yinzers jumping off bridges summed things up nicely, but that was before we saw this photo:
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) October 3, 2013
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
IS THAT NOT THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER?
DO YOU STILL THINK YOU LIVE IN A SPORTS TOWN?
ENTIRE CITY OF PITTSBURGH FOR PRESIDENT OF ALL THINGS.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?