- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ex-NFL Quarterbacks Are Competing For A Spot As A Knuckleballer At Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training On An MLB Network Television Show
Oh, and you thought John David Booty and Ryan Perrilloux had disappeared from your lives forever. Sure, they’re out of football, but that doesn’t mean they can’t give baseball a shot. Next Wednesday at 9:00 p.m., Perrilloux, Booty, David Greene, Josh Booty (the tasered brother) and Doug Flutie will all appear on MLB Network’s “The Next Knuckler” to learn how to throw a knuckleball from Tim Wakefield. MLB Network analyst Kevin Millar will also be there to judge, because apparently retired first baseman know knuckleballs best.
But here’s the kicker: the winner of the show will receive an invitation to Spring Training with the Arizona Diamondbacks, because apparently parading around burned out quarterbacks with NFL blips is a thing. Though Doug Flutie is involved, and he did have quite a long NFL career, so there’s that.
Anyway: here’s the trailer, which is honestly just kind of sad:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World