- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ex-NFL Quarterbacks Are Competing For A Spot As A Knuckleballer At Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training On An MLB Network Television Show
Oh, and you thought John David Booty and Ryan Perrilloux had disappeared from your lives forever. Sure, they’re out of football, but that doesn’t mean they can’t give baseball a shot. Next Wednesday at 9:00 p.m., Perrilloux, Booty, David Greene, Josh Booty (the tasered brother) and Doug Flutie will all appear on MLB Network’s “The Next Knuckler” to learn how to throw a knuckleball from Tim Wakefield. MLB Network analyst Kevin Millar will also be there to judge, because apparently retired first baseman know knuckleballs best.
But here’s the kicker: the winner of the show will receive an invitation to Spring Training with the Arizona Diamondbacks, because apparently parading around burned out quarterbacks with NFL blips is a thing. Though Doug Flutie is involved, and he did have quite a long NFL career, so there’s that.
Anyway: here’s the trailer, which is honestly just kind of sad:
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence