- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ex-NFL Quarterbacks Are Competing For A Spot As A Knuckleballer At Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training On An MLB Network Television Show
Oh, and you thought John David Booty and Ryan Perrilloux had disappeared from your lives forever. Sure, they’re out of football, but that doesn’t mean they can’t give baseball a shot. Next Wednesday at 9:00 p.m., Perrilloux, Booty, David Greene, Josh Booty (the tasered brother) and Doug Flutie will all appear on MLB Network’s “The Next Knuckler” to learn how to throw a knuckleball from Tim Wakefield. MLB Network analyst Kevin Millar will also be there to judge, because apparently retired first baseman know knuckleballs best.
But here’s the kicker: the winner of the show will receive an invitation to Spring Training with the Arizona Diamondbacks, because apparently parading around burned out quarterbacks with NFL blips is a thing. Though Doug Flutie is involved, and he did have quite a long NFL career, so there’s that.
Anyway: here’s the trailer, which is honestly just kind of sad:
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?