- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ex-NFL Quarterbacks Are Competing For A Spot As A Knuckleballer At Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training On An MLB Network Television Show
Oh, and you thought John David Booty and Ryan Perrilloux had disappeared from your lives forever. Sure, they’re out of football, but that doesn’t mean they can’t give baseball a shot. Next Wednesday at 9:00 p.m., Perrilloux, Booty, David Greene, Josh Booty (the tasered brother) and Doug Flutie will all appear on MLB Network’s “The Next Knuckler” to learn how to throw a knuckleball from Tim Wakefield. MLB Network analyst Kevin Millar will also be there to judge, because apparently retired first baseman know knuckleballs best.
But here’s the kicker: the winner of the show will receive an invitation to Spring Training with the Arizona Diamondbacks, because apparently parading around burned out quarterbacks with NFL blips is a thing. Though Doug Flutie is involved, and he did have quite a long NFL career, so there’s that.
Anyway: here’s the trailer, which is honestly just kind of sad:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?