- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball: RotoExperts Subscriber, Staffers Crush Competition
If your floor began to rumble when you logged onto DraftKings last night, that was not an earthquake or a tornado. That was the impact felt when a RotoExperts subscriber, its owner and a staffer crushed the competition in Daily Fantasy Baseball on Saturday.
The RotoExperts subscriber, known as “Thundernuts”, took down two of the biggest contests on the site. He won the MLB 5k High Heat, which has a first prize of $1,000, and the MLB Gopher Ball, which had a $150 first prize. The double victor shared some of his winning strategies with us:
“For my lineup last night, I took a semi-Tigers Stack (six Detroit players) without using the great Miguel Cabrera. My two starting pitchers were nobrainers in Sale and Bumgarner. But it was really Logan Morrison and Skip Schumaker who contributed to a last-minute coup. I got a weather update on the Baltimore-Boston game when I was at dinner. So I phoned out Henry Urrieta for Skip Schumaker. That was the difference in winning those two contests.”
Schumaker homered and doubled against the Reds. Morrison had three hits, a run scored and an RBI. Those outings led Thundernuts to start gushing praise for the RotoExperts daily site.
Yeah, we’ll share the testimonials for sure.
“RotoExperts.com has what you need just not to dominate your regular season leagues but your Daily Contests also. They have some of the greatest minds in Daily Fantasy play that not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.
They are in there playing the daily game with you!”
He was certainly referring to RotoExperts CEO Louis M. Maione, who finished in the money in many contests on Saturday, including winning a $270 dollar Double Up and a $55 Double Up. By the time the boss was finished counting his winning contests, he was registering in double figure totals.
Rotoexperts.com Daily Fantasy Guru Tony Cincotta won both of his entered contests, including a $270 20-team league.
We’ll keep you posted on the exploits of these RotoXnation winners moving forward. You’ll likely see them on the DraftKings leaderboard today, anyway.
Photo: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- Skip Schumaker
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts