- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 2: Who Wants To Take That Longshot Gamble, And Head Out To Junior Lake?
You remember RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano)/he was the one afraid to cut the cake. Who wants to tell poor Aunt Sarah/Mike’s run off to Junior Lake? But in addition to Cubs players and old Bob Seger songs, today Mike discusses Anthony Rizzo, Oswaldo Arcia and Cole Hamels. There are injury reports on Josh Willingham, Albert Pujols and Clay Buchholz, plus gratuitous Jonathan Niese, and Melky Cabrera-fu. Also, Mike exposes A-Rod’s loophole. You’ve been warned.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Arlovski is Back with Latest MMA Rankings
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence