- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 2: Who Wants To Take That Longshot Gamble, And Head Out To Junior Lake?
You remember RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano)/he was the one afraid to cut the cake. Who wants to tell poor Aunt Sarah/Mike’s run off to Junior Lake? But in addition to Cubs players and old Bob Seger songs, today Mike discusses Anthony Rizzo, Oswaldo Arcia and Cole Hamels. There are injury reports on Josh Willingham, Albert Pujols and Clay Buchholz, plus gratuitous Jonathan Niese, and Melky Cabrera-fu. Also, Mike exposes A-Rod’s loophole. You’ve been warned.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?