- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 2: Who Wants To Take That Longshot Gamble, And Head Out To Junior Lake?
You remember RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano)/he was the one afraid to cut the cake. Who wants to tell poor Aunt Sarah/Mike’s run off to Junior Lake? But in addition to Cubs players and old Bob Seger songs, today Mike discusses Anthony Rizzo, Oswaldo Arcia and Cole Hamels. There are injury reports on Josh Willingham, Albert Pujols and Clay Buchholz, plus gratuitous Jonathan Niese, and Melky Cabrera-fu. Also, Mike exposes A-Rod’s loophole. You’ve been warned.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?