- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 2: Who Wants To Take That Longshot Gamble, And Head Out To Junior Lake?
You remember RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano)/he was the one afraid to cut the cake. Who wants to tell poor Aunt Sarah/Mike’s run off to Junior Lake? But in addition to Cubs players and old Bob Seger songs, today Mike discusses Anthony Rizzo, Oswaldo Arcia and Cole Hamels. There are injury reports on Josh Willingham, Albert Pujols and Clay Buchholz, plus gratuitous Jonathan Niese, and Melky Cabrera-fu. Also, Mike exposes A-Rod’s loophole. You’ve been warned.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead