- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball Today For Aug. 2: Who Wants To Take That Longshot Gamble, And Head Out To Junior Lake?
You remember RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano)/he was the one afraid to cut the cake. Who wants to tell poor Aunt Sarah/Mike’s run off to Junior Lake? But in addition to Cubs players and old Bob Seger songs, today Mike discusses Anthony Rizzo, Oswaldo Arcia and Cole Hamels. There are injury reports on Josh Willingham, Albert Pujols and Clay Buchholz, plus gratuitous Jonathan Niese, and Melky Cabrera-fu. Also, Mike exposes A-Rod’s loophole. You’ve been warned.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts