- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 1: A Little More Cowbell
If this is baseball in the post-steroids era, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) doesn’t care for it. Case in point: Justin Morneau, who is hitting .291 and is on pace for 102 RBI, but only has four home runs. He averaged 30 HR per season from 2006-09, so that kind of sucks. Meanwhile, Ian Desmond had nine homers in June with 28 RBI. Yowza. And Chris Tillman was 6-0 in six decisions. Of course if you don’t have either of those players, this is just aggravating the wound. Plus, injury updates on Bryce Harper, Albert Pujols and Dexter Fowler; gratuitous cow licking reference; Dan Uggla astigmatism-fu; and an All-Star game debate on Yasiel Puig presented by the League of Women Voters.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy