- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 1: A Little More Cowbell
If this is baseball in the post-steroids era, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) doesn’t care for it. Case in point: Justin Morneau, who is hitting .291 and is on pace for 102 RBI, but only has four home runs. He averaged 30 HR per season from 2006-09, so that kind of sucks. Meanwhile, Ian Desmond had nine homers in June with 28 RBI. Yowza. And Chris Tillman was 6-0 in six decisions. Of course if you don’t have either of those players, this is just aggravating the wound. Plus, injury updates on Bryce Harper, Albert Pujols and Dexter Fowler; gratuitous cow licking reference; Dan Uggla astigmatism-fu; and an All-Star game debate on Yasiel Puig presented by the League of Women Voters.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?