- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 1: A Little More Cowbell
If this is baseball in the post-steroids era, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) doesn’t care for it. Case in point: Justin Morneau, who is hitting .291 and is on pace for 102 RBI, but only has four home runs. He averaged 30 HR per season from 2006-09, so that kind of sucks. Meanwhile, Ian Desmond had nine homers in June with 28 RBI. Yowza. And Chris Tillman was 6-0 in six decisions. Of course if you don’t have either of those players, this is just aggravating the wound. Plus, injury updates on Bryce Harper, Albert Pujols and Dexter Fowler; gratuitous cow licking reference; Dan Uggla astigmatism-fu; and an All-Star game debate on Yasiel Puig presented by the League of Women Voters.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story