- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 10: All About Ryan ‘Wiley Cheating Bastard’ Braun
OK, Ryan Braun may be a wiley, cheating bastard (phrase “wiley, cheating bastard” © RotoExperts’ @MikeCardano), but if you’re thinking of trading him, it should be because of his thumb. Not on moral grounds. This is business, not personal, Sonny. Mike also talks Marlon Byrd, Alexi Ramirez and Cole Hamels, and discusses the injury situations of Brett Lawrie, Brandon Morrow and Neil Walker. Gratuitous Roy Oswalt. David Ortiz-fu. And tofu recipes!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week