- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 10: All About Ryan ‘Wiley Cheating Bastard’ Braun
OK, Ryan Braun may be a wiley, cheating bastard (phrase “wiley, cheating bastard” © RotoExperts’ @MikeCardano), but if you’re thinking of trading him, it should be because of his thumb. Not on moral grounds. This is business, not personal, Sonny. Mike also talks Marlon Byrd, Alexi Ramirez and Cole Hamels, and discusses the injury situations of Brett Lawrie, Brandon Morrow and Neil Walker. Gratuitous Roy Oswalt. David Ortiz-fu. And tofu recipes!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar