- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 10: All About Ryan ‘Wiley Cheating Bastard’ Braun
OK, Ryan Braun may be a wiley, cheating bastard (phrase “wiley, cheating bastard” © RotoExperts’ @MikeCardano), but if you’re thinking of trading him, it should be because of his thumb. Not on moral grounds. This is business, not personal, Sonny. Mike also talks Marlon Byrd, Alexi Ramirez and Cole Hamels, and discusses the injury situations of Brett Lawrie, Brandon Morrow and Neil Walker. Gratuitous Roy Oswalt. David Ortiz-fu. And tofu recipes!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'