- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 10: All About Ryan ‘Wiley Cheating Bastard’ Braun
OK, Ryan Braun may be a wiley, cheating bastard (phrase “wiley, cheating bastard” © RotoExperts’ @MikeCardano), but if you’re thinking of trading him, it should be because of his thumb. Not on moral grounds. This is business, not personal, Sonny. Mike also talks Marlon Byrd, Alexi Ramirez and Cole Hamels, and discusses the injury situations of Brett Lawrie, Brandon Morrow and Neil Walker. Gratuitous Roy Oswalt. David Ortiz-fu. And tofu recipes!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts