- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 10: All About Ryan ‘Wiley Cheating Bastard’ Braun
OK, Ryan Braun may be a wiley, cheating bastard (phrase “wiley, cheating bastard” © RotoExperts’ @MikeCardano), but if you’re thinking of trading him, it should be because of his thumb. Not on moral grounds. This is business, not personal, Sonny. Mike also talks Marlon Byrd, Alexi Ramirez and Cole Hamels, and discusses the injury situations of Brett Lawrie, Brandon Morrow and Neil Walker. Gratuitous Roy Oswalt. David Ortiz-fu. And tofu recipes!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?
- Metta World Peace, Kenyon Martin Have Heated Argument
- Most Insane Follow Dunk You Will Ever See
- Exposed...How Ads Transform Someone in 5 Hours