- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 11: The Cain Mutiny
On Wednesday Matt Cain was pulled after facing only seven batters against the Mets — the first time in his career that he hasn’t lasted past the first inning. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) points out that Cain has given up 11 earned runs over three innings in his past two starts, and advises that it may be time for owners to jump ship. The Giants’ front office is concerned for his health, so you should be too. Plus, insight on Shelby Miller and Josh Hamilton, and injury updates on Derek Jeter, Troy Tulowitzki and Josh Beckett. Gratuitous Jeff Samardzija. Dexter Fowler-fu. And an intervention on why you don’t have more St. Louis Cardinals on your Fantasy Squad.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts