- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 11: The Cain Mutiny
On Wednesday Matt Cain was pulled after facing only seven batters against the Mets — the first time in his career that he hasn’t lasted past the first inning. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) points out that Cain has given up 11 earned runs over three innings in his past two starts, and advises that it may be time for owners to jump ship. The Giants’ front office is concerned for his health, so you should be too. Plus, insight on Shelby Miller and Josh Hamilton, and injury updates on Derek Jeter, Troy Tulowitzki and Josh Beckett. Gratuitous Jeff Samardzija. Dexter Fowler-fu. And an intervention on why you don’t have more St. Louis Cardinals on your Fantasy Squad.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ