- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 16: Home Run Derby Player Futures
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) and Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) in the same room at the same time, talking fantasy baseball? Highly irregular: hopefully this doesn’t lead to a rip in the space-time continuum. The subject is Home Run Derby participants, and how they may do in the second half. The players are Chris Davis, Prince Fielder, Yoenis Cespedes and Robinson Cano. Feel: the seething rivalry between two seasoned fantasy experts that roils barely beneath the surface. See: Mike’s shirt, the same one he wore on Friday, which may or may not have been laundered. Hear: Pat’s hair care tips. Smell: victory in your fantasy league! Onward, citizens!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts