- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 2: The Zimmerman Case (No, Not That One)
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) makes a case for Jordan Zimmerman, wondering why fantasy owners aren’t that high on him. True, his strikeout ratio per inning isn’t impressive, but he’s on pace for 170, and a 24-6 record. Solid. Cardano also sings the praises of Jose Fernandez, talks some Matt Dominguez, has DL concerns for Josh Willingham and Jarrod Parker, and decides between Robinson Cano and Jason Kipnis. Gratuitous Carlos Marmol. Wandy Rodriguez-fu. And Yovani Gallardo guesses your weight.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports