- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 2: The Zimmerman Case (No, Not That One)
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) makes a case for Jordan Zimmerman, wondering why fantasy owners aren’t that high on him. True, his strikeout ratio per inning isn’t impressive, but he’s on pace for 170, and a 24-6 record. Solid. Cardano also sings the praises of Jose Fernandez, talks some Matt Dominguez, has DL concerns for Josh Willingham and Jarrod Parker, and decides between Robinson Cano and Jason Kipnis. Gratuitous Carlos Marmol. Wandy Rodriguez-fu. And Yovani Gallardo guesses your weight.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes