- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 2: The Zimmerman Case (No, Not That One)
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) makes a case for Jordan Zimmerman, wondering why fantasy owners aren’t that high on him. True, his strikeout ratio per inning isn’t impressive, but he’s on pace for 170, and a 24-6 record. Solid. Cardano also sings the praises of Jose Fernandez, talks some Matt Dominguez, has DL concerns for Josh Willingham and Jarrod Parker, and decides between Robinson Cano and Jason Kipnis. Gratuitous Carlos Marmol. Wandy Rodriguez-fu. And Yovani Gallardo guesses your weight.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts