- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 2: The Zimmerman Case (No, Not That One)
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) makes a case for Jordan Zimmerman, wondering why fantasy owners aren’t that high on him. True, his strikeout ratio per inning isn’t impressive, but he’s on pace for 170, and a 24-6 record. Solid. Cardano also sings the praises of Jose Fernandez, talks some Matt Dominguez, has DL concerns for Josh Willingham and Jarrod Parker, and decides between Robinson Cano and Jason Kipnis. Gratuitous Carlos Marmol. Wandy Rodriguez-fu. And Yovani Gallardo guesses your weight.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun