- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 2: The Zimmerman Case (No, Not That One)
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) makes a case for Jordan Zimmerman, wondering why fantasy owners aren’t that high on him. True, his strikeout ratio per inning isn’t impressive, but he’s on pace for 170, and a 24-6 record. Solid. Cardano also sings the praises of Jose Fernandez, talks some Matt Dominguez, has DL concerns for Josh Willingham and Jarrod Parker, and decides between Robinson Cano and Jason Kipnis. Gratuitous Carlos Marmol. Wandy Rodriguez-fu. And Yovani Gallardo guesses your weight.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts