- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 23: The Josh Johnson Humble Pie, With A Side Of Jason Werth Beard
Unlike Aaron Rodgers or the U.S. Congress, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is not afraid to admit it when he’s wrong. Today Mike comes clean and issues a mea culpa on Josh Johnson, whom he advised you to draft at the beginning of the season. Well, turns out that Johnson sucks. But Mike has a way for you to benefit anyway. Mike was right on Julio Teheran, however, and also talks Jayson Werth and Alfonso Soriano. Injury reports on Jason Grilli, Miguel Cabrera and Josh Hamilton. Gratuitous Ryan Braun. Lucas Duda-fu. Plus, Pat Mayo takes out the sewing kit and shows us how to make an authentic kimono.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?