- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 23: The Josh Johnson Humble Pie, With A Side Of Jason Werth Beard
Unlike Aaron Rodgers or the U.S. Congress, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is not afraid to admit it when he’s wrong. Today Mike comes clean and issues a mea culpa on Josh Johnson, whom he advised you to draft at the beginning of the season. Well, turns out that Johnson sucks. But Mike has a way for you to benefit anyway. Mike was right on Julio Teheran, however, and also talks Jayson Werth and Alfonso Soriano. Injury reports on Jason Grilli, Miguel Cabrera and Josh Hamilton. Gratuitous Ryan Braun. Lucas Duda-fu. Plus, Pat Mayo takes out the sewing kit and shows us how to make an authentic kimono.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?