- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 23: The Josh Johnson Humble Pie, With A Side Of Jason Werth Beard
Unlike Aaron Rodgers or the U.S. Congress, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is not afraid to admit it when he’s wrong. Today Mike comes clean and issues a mea culpa on Josh Johnson, whom he advised you to draft at the beginning of the season. Well, turns out that Johnson sucks. But Mike has a way for you to benefit anyway. Mike was right on Julio Teheran, however, and also talks Jayson Werth and Alfonso Soriano. Injury reports on Jason Grilli, Miguel Cabrera and Josh Hamilton. Gratuitous Ryan Braun. Lucas Duda-fu. Plus, Pat Mayo takes out the sewing kit and shows us how to make an authentic kimono.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier