- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 23: The Josh Johnson Humble Pie, With A Side Of Jason Werth Beard
Unlike Aaron Rodgers or the U.S. Congress, RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is not afraid to admit it when he’s wrong. Today Mike comes clean and issues a mea culpa on Josh Johnson, whom he advised you to draft at the beginning of the season. Well, turns out that Johnson sucks. But Mike has a way for you to benefit anyway. Mike was right on Julio Teheran, however, and also talks Jayson Werth and Alfonso Soriano. Injury reports on Jason Grilli, Miguel Cabrera and Josh Hamilton. Gratuitous Ryan Braun. Lucas Duda-fu. Plus, Pat Mayo takes out the sewing kit and shows us how to make an authentic kimono.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship