- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 24: Yes, Joe Mauer’s Wife Had Twins
Yep, Joe Mauer was scratched from the Minnesota lineup on Tuesday to join his wife, who was having twins. Take that baby news, Great Britain. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) serves up that delicious coincidence, and also talks Jarrod Parker, Jarred Cosart, Carlos Gomez and K-Rod. Plus, status updates on Derek Jeter and Miguel Cabrera, and answers to your incessant Adrian Gonzalez questions. Gratuitous “Lying, cheating bastard” Ryan Braun reference. Alexi Ogando-fu. And interviews with San Francisco Giants’ wives who hope that all babies do not come out literally matching the name of their team.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts