- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 24: Yes, Joe Mauer’s Wife Had Twins
Yep, Joe Mauer was scratched from the Minnesota lineup on Tuesday to join his wife, who was having twins. Take that baby news, Great Britain. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) serves up that delicious coincidence, and also talks Jarrod Parker, Jarred Cosart, Carlos Gomez and K-Rod. Plus, status updates on Derek Jeter and Miguel Cabrera, and answers to your incessant Adrian Gonzalez questions. Gratuitous “Lying, cheating bastard” Ryan Braun reference. Alexi Ogando-fu. And interviews with San Francisco Giants’ wives who hope that all babies do not come out literally matching the name of their team.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar