- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 24: Yes, Joe Mauer’s Wife Had Twins
Yep, Joe Mauer was scratched from the Minnesota lineup on Tuesday to join his wife, who was having twins. Take that baby news, Great Britain. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) serves up that delicious coincidence, and also talks Jarrod Parker, Jarred Cosart, Carlos Gomez and K-Rod. Plus, status updates on Derek Jeter and Miguel Cabrera, and answers to your incessant Adrian Gonzalez questions. Gratuitous “Lying, cheating bastard” Ryan Braun reference. Alexi Ogando-fu. And interviews with San Francisco Giants’ wives who hope that all babies do not come out literally matching the name of their team.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen