- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 24: Yes, Joe Mauer’s Wife Had Twins
Yep, Joe Mauer was scratched from the Minnesota lineup on Tuesday to join his wife, who was having twins. Take that baby news, Great Britain. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) serves up that delicious coincidence, and also talks Jarrod Parker, Jarred Cosart, Carlos Gomez and K-Rod. Plus, status updates on Derek Jeter and Miguel Cabrera, and answers to your incessant Adrian Gonzalez questions. Gratuitous “Lying, cheating bastard” Ryan Braun reference. Alexi Ogando-fu. And interviews with San Francisco Giants’ wives who hope that all babies do not come out literally matching the name of their team.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'