- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 25: Tim Hudson Officially Out For Season, Hopefully Not Done For Career
The Associated Press reports that Tim Hudson is officially out for the season, following a horrific ankle injury on Wednesday. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is bummed, as one might imagine. “Having gotten the opportunity to know Tim, he’s one of the great guys in the game,” Cardano said. “He’s not a spring chicken, hopefully this isn’t career-ending.” Mike also talks about Hungry, Hungry Hosmer; Stephen Strasburg Close-But-No-Cigar; and David Price. Also, updates on BJ Upton and Ross Detwiler, gratuitous Brandon Morrow entrapped radial nerve, Francisco Liriano-fu. And a free Mike Cardano action figure for children 12-under.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'