- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 25: Tim Hudson Officially Out For Season, Hopefully Not Done For Career
The Associated Press reports that Tim Hudson is officially out for the season, following a horrific ankle injury on Wednesday. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is bummed, as one might imagine. “Having gotten the opportunity to know Tim, he’s one of the great guys in the game,” Cardano said. “He’s not a spring chicken, hopefully this isn’t career-ending.” Mike also talks about Hungry, Hungry Hosmer; Stephen Strasburg Close-But-No-Cigar; and David Price. Also, updates on BJ Upton and Ross Detwiler, gratuitous Brandon Morrow entrapped radial nerve, Francisco Liriano-fu. And a free Mike Cardano action figure for children 12-under.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'