- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 8: Admire Josh Satin While You Can
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is back after a six-day break, and how we’ve missed his warm Fantasy embrace. Today he has the Cardano Sarcasm Meter turned up to 11, just the way we like it. Take his commentary on Josh Satin, for instance: Cardano notes that Satin is in the midst of an 11-game hitting streak, and has a .382 average over his 19 games. But the Mets insist that Ike Davis (.171) will be the regular first baseman when he returns. “That makes sense” deadpans Cardano. In other words, the Mets are now and forever the Mets. Mike also talks Domonic Brown, Jim Johnson, and the possible return date for Troy Tulowitzki. Gratuitous Clay Buchholz bursitis news. Brandon Beachy-fu. And Mike gives his choice for biggest All-Star snub (no spoilers!).
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time