- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 8: Admire Josh Satin While You Can
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is back after a six-day break, and how we’ve missed his warm Fantasy embrace. Today he has the Cardano Sarcasm Meter turned up to 11, just the way we like it. Take his commentary on Josh Satin, for instance: Cardano notes that Satin is in the midst of an 11-game hitting streak, and has a .382 average over his 19 games. But the Mets insist that Ike Davis (.171) will be the regular first baseman when he returns. “That makes sense” deadpans Cardano. In other words, the Mets are now and forever the Mets. Mike also talks Domonic Brown, Jim Johnson, and the possible return date for Troy Tulowitzki. Gratuitous Clay Buchholz bursitis news. Brandon Beachy-fu. And Mike gives his choice for biggest All-Star snub (no spoilers!).
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?