- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 9: Luke Scott And The Battle Of Fredricksburg
Mutton chops didn’t work so well for Civil War General Ambrose Burnside (removed as commander of the Army of the Potomac in Jan., 1863 after a series of humiliating defeats). But the whiskers are operating splendidly for Luke Scott of the Rays, who is .377 with 10 RBI over his past 17 games. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano), who would look pretty spiffy with mutton chops himself, come to think of it, also points out that the Cubs’ Matt Garza and the Phillies’ Ben Revere are also en fuego. Plus there’s injury updates on Derek Jeter, Matt Kemp, Jacoby Ellsbury, Alexi Ogando and Ryan Howard; gratuitous Grant Balfour; Bartolo Colon-fu; and a roundtable discussion of the effect the home run derby will have on Chris Davis’ power in the second half. Only without the table. Or other people.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Spectacular Russell Wilson Deserves Respect and Much More
- Denver Broncos Aerial Machine Goes Down in Flames