- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For July 9: Luke Scott And The Battle Of Fredricksburg
Mutton chops didn’t work so well for Civil War General Ambrose Burnside (removed as commander of the Army of the Potomac in Jan., 1863 after a series of humiliating defeats). But the whiskers are operating splendidly for Luke Scott of the Rays, who is .377 with 10 RBI over his past 17 games. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano), who would look pretty spiffy with mutton chops himself, come to think of it, also points out that the Cubs’ Matt Garza and the Phillies’ Ben Revere are also en fuego. Plus there’s injury updates on Derek Jeter, Matt Kemp, Jacoby Ellsbury, Alexi Ogando and Ryan Howard; gratuitous Grant Balfour; Bartolo Colon-fu; and a roundtable discussion of the effect the home run derby will have on Chris Davis’ power in the second half. Only without the table. Or other people.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'