- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 10: Last Week, On Dexter …
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talks Dexter Fowler, his .304 batting average and his 4-for-6, 3 run, 1 RBI day on Sunday. His “dark passenger” seems to be an uncontrollable urge to murder Padres’ pitching. Meanwhile, Nelson Cruz and Marco Scutaro are having tremendous fantasy seasons: you should definitely pick one up, if you have the means. And if Mets fans can’t mock Ike Davis, why even go to games? Plus, the entire Dodgers’ roster on the DL, My Left Foot starring Pablo Sandoval, gratuitous Kyle Lohse, Jedd Gyorko groin-fu, and a look into the future to see if it will include flying cars and Dee Gordon.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts