- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 10: Last Week, On Dexter …
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talks Dexter Fowler, his .304 batting average and his 4-for-6, 3 run, 1 RBI day on Sunday. His “dark passenger” seems to be an uncontrollable urge to murder Padres’ pitching. Meanwhile, Nelson Cruz and Marco Scutaro are having tremendous fantasy seasons: you should definitely pick one up, if you have the means. And if Mets fans can’t mock Ike Davis, why even go to games? Plus, the entire Dodgers’ roster on the DL, My Left Foot starring Pablo Sandoval, gratuitous Kyle Lohse, Jedd Gyorko groin-fu, and a look into the future to see if it will include flying cars and Dee Gordon.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story