- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 11: Let’s Examine Hisashi Iwakuma’s Miniscule WHIP
Believe it or not, there are still some fantasy leagues which don’t feature Hisashi Iwakuma — even though the Japanese import has a 7-1 record with a 1.79 ERA. And that WHIP? A miniscule 0.82. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) wants to know what’s up with that eight percent of fantasy leagues which don’t have him. Fools! Also, a discussion of Brandon (The Fog Monster) Phillips and his 6-RBI day. Plus, Javier Baez tearing up the Florida State League, injury updates on Bryce Harper, Brandon Morrow, Jedd Gyorko and David Price, gratuitous Al Gore Internet reference, Lucas Duda-fu, and the return of Cindy and the Clayton Kershaw-Jason Marquis debate.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce