- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 11: Let’s Examine Hisashi Iwakuma’s Miniscule WHIP
Believe it or not, there are still some fantasy leagues which don’t feature Hisashi Iwakuma — even though the Japanese import has a 7-1 record with a 1.79 ERA. And that WHIP? A miniscule 0.82. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) wants to know what’s up with that eight percent of fantasy leagues which don’t have him. Fools! Also, a discussion of Brandon (The Fog Monster) Phillips and his 6-RBI day. Plus, Javier Baez tearing up the Florida State League, injury updates on Bryce Harper, Brandon Morrow, Jedd Gyorko and David Price, gratuitous Al Gore Internet reference, Lucas Duda-fu, and the return of Cindy and the Clayton Kershaw-Jason Marquis debate.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?