- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 11: Let’s Examine Hisashi Iwakuma’s Miniscule WHIP
Believe it or not, there are still some fantasy leagues which don’t feature Hisashi Iwakuma — even though the Japanese import has a 7-1 record with a 1.79 ERA. And that WHIP? A miniscule 0.82. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) wants to know what’s up with that eight percent of fantasy leagues which don’t have him. Fools! Also, a discussion of Brandon (The Fog Monster) Phillips and his 6-RBI day. Plus, Javier Baez tearing up the Florida State League, injury updates on Bryce Harper, Brandon Morrow, Jedd Gyorko and David Price, gratuitous Al Gore Internet reference, Lucas Duda-fu, and the return of Cindy and the Clayton Kershaw-Jason Marquis debate.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story