- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 11: Let’s Examine Hisashi Iwakuma’s Miniscule WHIP
Believe it or not, there are still some fantasy leagues which don’t feature Hisashi Iwakuma — even though the Japanese import has a 7-1 record with a 1.79 ERA. And that WHIP? A miniscule 0.82. RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) wants to know what’s up with that eight percent of fantasy leagues which don’t have him. Fools! Also, a discussion of Brandon (The Fog Monster) Phillips and his 6-RBI day. Plus, Javier Baez tearing up the Florida State League, injury updates on Bryce Harper, Brandon Morrow, Jedd Gyorko and David Price, gratuitous Al Gore Internet reference, Lucas Duda-fu, and the return of Cindy and the Clayton Kershaw-Jason Marquis debate.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?