- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 14: Hunter Pence Gets No Respect, I’m Tellin’ Ya
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gets no respect. As a kid, his bath toys were a toaster and radio. He comes from a real tough neighborhood: one day he put his hand in some wet cement, and felt another hand. Hunter Pence also gets no respect. Cardano calls him the Rodney Dangerfield of baseball, because he’s often overlooked by fantasy owners despite real strong numbers. But that should change now that he’s been able to settle in with the Giants and define his role. Also in today’s show, there’s The Attack of Ben Revere, Willie Rosario water fungus, Troy Tulowitzki’s ribs, and a young pitcher primer. Plus, gratuitous Yu Darvish. Cliff Lee blister-fu. And Carlos Gonzalez gets injured in the on-deck circle.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts