- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 17: Johnny Cueto And The Chamber Of Secrets
Today Mike Cardano discusses som… wait, what the–?! That’s not Mike Cardano. Patrick Mayo (@ThePME) has taken over, and while I’m not exactly sure what happened, for some reason I’m picturing a stocky fantasy expert tied up and gagged in another fantasy expert’s car trunk. So it’s up to Pat to assess the weekend performances of Johnny Cueto and Cory Kluber, discuss the injury status of Alex Cobb, Chase Utley and Mark Teixeira, and to explain exactly how Jhoulys Chacin is not a Game of Thrones character. Also, gratuitous use of the term “criminally underowned.” Anibal Sanchez-fu. Unfortunately due to Cardano’s absence there will be no arts-and-crafts segment, but the Billy Butler lookalike contest will proceed as scheduled.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson