- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 17: Johnny Cueto And The Chamber Of Secrets
Today Mike Cardano discusses som… wait, what the–?! That’s not Mike Cardano. Patrick Mayo (@ThePME) has taken over, and while I’m not exactly sure what happened, for some reason I’m picturing a stocky fantasy expert tied up and gagged in another fantasy expert’s car trunk. So it’s up to Pat to assess the weekend performances of Johnny Cueto and Cory Kluber, discuss the injury status of Alex Cobb, Chase Utley and Mark Teixeira, and to explain exactly how Jhoulys Chacin is not a Game of Thrones character. Also, gratuitous use of the term “criminally underowned.” Anibal Sanchez-fu. Unfortunately due to Cardano’s absence there will be no arts-and-crafts segment, but the Billy Butler lookalike contest will proceed as scheduled.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- mike cardano
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed