- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 19: Marco Scutaro Invents New Harry Potter Spell, Extensor Digitorum!, Ups Average To .335
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is back, sporting that telltale limp which tells us he sustained a ski injury on his day off (you can’t see it beneath the table). But where did he find snow in June? Anyway, he’s better off than the Giants’ Marco Scutaro, who has something called “mallet finger”. According to Wikipedia, that’s an injury of the extensor digitorum tendon of the fingers at the distal interphalangeal joint (DIP). Um, citation needed? Or I’ll just buy a vowel. Meanwhile, there’s serious Jordan Lyles discussion, and the question of the week: does anyone believe in Jeremy Bonderman? (Clap your hands if you do). Also, gratuitous Tony Bosch reference, Dexter Fowler finger injury-fu, and Chase Utley is The (Rehab Game) Natural.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends