- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 19: Marco Scutaro Invents New Harry Potter Spell, Extensor Digitorum!, Ups Average To .335
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is back, sporting that telltale limp which tells us he sustained a ski injury on his day off (you can’t see it beneath the table). But where did he find snow in June? Anyway, he’s better off than the Giants’ Marco Scutaro, who has something called “mallet finger”. According to Wikipedia, that’s an injury of the extensor digitorum tendon of the fingers at the distal interphalangeal joint (DIP). Um, citation needed? Or I’ll just buy a vowel. Meanwhile, there’s serious Jordan Lyles discussion, and the question of the week: does anyone believe in Jeremy Bonderman? (Clap your hands if you do). Also, gratuitous Tony Bosch reference, Dexter Fowler finger injury-fu, and Chase Utley is The (Rehab Game) Natural.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier