- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 19: Marco Scutaro Invents New Harry Potter Spell, Extensor Digitorum!, Ups Average To .335
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is back, sporting that telltale limp which tells us he sustained a ski injury on his day off (you can’t see it beneath the table). But where did he find snow in June? Anyway, he’s better off than the Giants’ Marco Scutaro, who has something called “mallet finger”. According to Wikipedia, that’s an injury of the extensor digitorum tendon of the fingers at the distal interphalangeal joint (DIP). Um, citation needed? Or I’ll just buy a vowel. Meanwhile, there’s serious Jordan Lyles discussion, and the question of the week: does anyone believe in Jeremy Bonderman? (Clap your hands if you do). Also, gratuitous Tony Bosch reference, Dexter Fowler finger injury-fu, and Chase Utley is The (Rehab Game) Natural.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts