- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 19: Marco Scutaro Invents New Harry Potter Spell, Extensor Digitorum!, Ups Average To .335
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) is back, sporting that telltale limp which tells us he sustained a ski injury on his day off (you can’t see it beneath the table). But where did he find snow in June? Anyway, he’s better off than the Giants’ Marco Scutaro, who has something called “mallet finger”. According to Wikipedia, that’s an injury of the extensor digitorum tendon of the fingers at the distal interphalangeal joint (DIP). Um, citation needed? Or I’ll just buy a vowel. Meanwhile, there’s serious Jordan Lyles discussion, and the question of the week: does anyone believe in Jeremy Bonderman? (Clap your hands if you do). Also, gratuitous Tony Bosch reference, Dexter Fowler finger injury-fu, and Chase Utley is The (Rehab Game) Natural.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager