- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 20: Jose Altuve Steals Bases, Hearts
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talks Jose Altuve, and no one talks Jose Altuve like him. He had three hits and three steals last night (Altuve, not Cardano), and has 16 steals for the season. Plus, the Astros’ Erik Bedard is a stud, and Mitch Moreland is scheduled to return from his hamstring injury on Friday (and there was much rejoicing). Gratuitous Chris Capuano. Jedd Gyroko-fu. And a candid discussion of Bronson Arroyo’s Fantasy worth, which may in fact be an intervention.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts