- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 20: Jose Altuve Steals Bases, Hearts
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talks Jose Altuve, and no one talks Jose Altuve like him. He had three hits and three steals last night (Altuve, not Cardano), and has 16 steals for the season. Plus, the Astros’ Erik Bedard is a stud, and Mitch Moreland is scheduled to return from his hamstring injury on Friday (and there was much rejoicing). Gratuitous Chris Capuano. Jedd Gyroko-fu. And a candid discussion of Bronson Arroyo’s Fantasy worth, which may in fact be an intervention.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager