- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 20: Jose Altuve Steals Bases, Hearts
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talks Jose Altuve, and no one talks Jose Altuve like him. He had three hits and three steals last night (Altuve, not Cardano), and has 16 steals for the season. Plus, the Astros’ Erik Bedard is a stud, and Mitch Moreland is scheduled to return from his hamstring injury on Friday (and there was much rejoicing). Gratuitous Chris Capuano. Jedd Gyroko-fu. And a candid discussion of Bronson Arroyo’s Fantasy worth, which may in fact be an intervention.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'