- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 24: I’m The Riz, And Nobody Beats Me!
This just in: RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) has officially declared Anthony Rizzo “a stud”, and who can argue? The Riz had a 3-for-3, 4 RBI day on Sunday, and has 20 doubles and 12 homers this season. Cubs’ teammate Starlin Castro, however, is on the other end of the spectrum: 12 errors, and he’s hitting .228. Of course you didn’t play him, and that’s good. But you also didn’t play Ryan Sweeney, and that’s bad, because he went mental on Sunday by going 3-for-5 with a homer and 6 RBI. Plus, discussion on Kyle Gibson, gratuitous Raul Ibanez, return dates for Bryce Harper and Chris Perez, Jose Reyes-fu, and nervous, probing questions about Ryan Braun.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story