- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 24: I’m The Riz, And Nobody Beats Me!
This just in: RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) has officially declared Anthony Rizzo “a stud”, and who can argue? The Riz had a 3-for-3, 4 RBI day on Sunday, and has 20 doubles and 12 homers this season. Cubs’ teammate Starlin Castro, however, is on the other end of the spectrum: 12 errors, and he’s hitting .228. Of course you didn’t play him, and that’s good. But you also didn’t play Ryan Sweeney, and that’s bad, because he went mental on Sunday by going 3-for-5 with a homer and 6 RBI. Plus, discussion on Kyle Gibson, gratuitous Raul Ibanez, return dates for Bryce Harper and Chris Perez, Jose Reyes-fu, and nervous, probing questions about Ryan Braun.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion