- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 24: I’m The Riz, And Nobody Beats Me!
This just in: RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) has officially declared Anthony Rizzo “a stud”, and who can argue? The Riz had a 3-for-3, 4 RBI day on Sunday, and has 20 doubles and 12 homers this season. Cubs’ teammate Starlin Castro, however, is on the other end of the spectrum: 12 errors, and he’s hitting .228. Of course you didn’t play him, and that’s good. But you also didn’t play Ryan Sweeney, and that’s bad, because he went mental on Sunday by going 3-for-5 with a homer and 6 RBI. Plus, discussion on Kyle Gibson, gratuitous Raul Ibanez, return dates for Bryce Harper and Chris Perez, Jose Reyes-fu, and nervous, probing questions about Ryan Braun.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship