- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 27: We Got A Letter From Newfoundland!
Actually it’s an email, at last proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that Newfoundland has the Internet. Dylan writes from that strange, Viking-discovered land wanting advice on a proposed mega-deal involving Justin Verlander, Albert Pujols and some elephant seals, and Pat Mayo (@ThePME) has just the answer. Mayo also discusses the night of great pitching featuring R.A. Dickey and A.J. Griffin, injury updates on David Price, Anibal Sanchez and Jorge Soler, and lets you in on a secret about Shelby Miller and Jose Fernandez. Plus, gratuitous Roy Oswalt, Peter Borges thumb-fu, and the chances of John Lackey taking over Paula Deen’s show on the Food Network.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down