- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 27: We Got A Letter From Newfoundland!
Actually it’s an email, at last proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that Newfoundland has the Internet. Dylan writes from that strange, Viking-discovered land wanting advice on a proposed mega-deal involving Justin Verlander, Albert Pujols and some elephant seals, and Pat Mayo (@ThePME) has just the answer. Mayo also discusses the night of great pitching featuring R.A. Dickey and A.J. Griffin, injury updates on David Price, Anibal Sanchez and Jorge Soler, and lets you in on a secret about Shelby Miller and Jose Fernandez. Plus, gratuitous Roy Oswalt, Peter Borges thumb-fu, and the chances of John Lackey taking over Paula Deen’s show on the Food Network.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager