- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 27: We Got A Letter From Newfoundland!
Actually it’s an email, at last proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that Newfoundland has the Internet. Dylan writes from that strange, Viking-discovered land wanting advice on a proposed mega-deal involving Justin Verlander, Albert Pujols and some elephant seals, and Pat Mayo (@ThePME) has just the answer. Mayo also discusses the night of great pitching featuring R.A. Dickey and A.J. Griffin, injury updates on David Price, Anibal Sanchez and Jorge Soler, and lets you in on a secret about Shelby Miller and Jose Fernandez. Plus, gratuitous Roy Oswalt, Peter Borges thumb-fu, and the chances of John Lackey taking over Paula Deen’s show on the Food Network.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'