- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 27: We Got A Letter From Newfoundland!
Actually it’s an email, at last proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that Newfoundland has the Internet. Dylan writes from that strange, Viking-discovered land wanting advice on a proposed mega-deal involving Justin Verlander, Albert Pujols and some elephant seals, and Pat Mayo (@ThePME) has just the answer. Mayo also discusses the night of great pitching featuring R.A. Dickey and A.J. Griffin, injury updates on David Price, Anibal Sanchez and Jorge Soler, and lets you in on a secret about Shelby Miller and Jose Fernandez. Plus, gratuitous Roy Oswalt, Peter Borges thumb-fu, and the chances of John Lackey taking over Paula Deen’s show on the Food Network.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence