- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 28: The Marlon Byrd 2 Percent Solution
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) mocks you — well, 98 percent of you — for not taking his advice on picking up the Mets’ Marlon Byrd. Only 2 percent of owners did, and Byrd responded on Thursday by going 2-for-4 with a homer and 2 RBI. That’ll teach you. Meanwhile, Matt Kemp returning with a vengeance, Ian Desmond is a home run machine, and Mike visits the infirmary for updates on Melky Cabrera, Josh Beckett and Brian Roberts. Gratuitous Pat Mayo “hot fiah” reference. Eduardo Nunez-fu. And Paul Goldschmidt is identified by backwoods eyewitnesses as The Fantasy Beast.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark