- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 28: The Marlon Byrd 2 Percent Solution
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) mocks you — well, 98 percent of you — for not taking his advice on picking up the Mets’ Marlon Byrd. Only 2 percent of owners did, and Byrd responded on Thursday by going 2-for-4 with a homer and 2 RBI. That’ll teach you. Meanwhile, Matt Kemp returning with a vengeance, Ian Desmond is a home run machine, and Mike visits the infirmary for updates on Melky Cabrera, Josh Beckett and Brian Roberts. Gratuitous Pat Mayo “hot fiah” reference. Eduardo Nunez-fu. And Paul Goldschmidt is identified by backwoods eyewitnesses as The Fantasy Beast.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts