- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 28: The Marlon Byrd 2 Percent Solution
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) mocks you — well, 98 percent of you — for not taking his advice on picking up the Mets’ Marlon Byrd. Only 2 percent of owners did, and Byrd responded on Thursday by going 2-for-4 with a homer and 2 RBI. That’ll teach you. Meanwhile, Matt Kemp returning with a vengeance, Ian Desmond is a home run machine, and Mike visits the infirmary for updates on Melky Cabrera, Josh Beckett and Brian Roberts. Gratuitous Pat Mayo “hot fiah” reference. Eduardo Nunez-fu. And Paul Goldschmidt is identified by backwoods eyewitnesses as The Fantasy Beast.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy