- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 28: The Marlon Byrd 2 Percent Solution
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) mocks you — well, 98 percent of you — for not taking his advice on picking up the Mets’ Marlon Byrd. Only 2 percent of owners did, and Byrd responded on Thursday by going 2-for-4 with a homer and 2 RBI. That’ll teach you. Meanwhile, Matt Kemp returning with a vengeance, Ian Desmond is a home run machine, and Mike visits the infirmary for updates on Melky Cabrera, Josh Beckett and Brian Roberts. Gratuitous Pat Mayo “hot fiah” reference. Eduardo Nunez-fu. And Paul Goldschmidt is identified by backwoods eyewitnesses as The Fantasy Beast.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same