- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 7: The Heyward Fault, And Other Shaky Propositions
Jason Heyward owners are frustrated, and are preparing to rise up and take over the government by force. That’s either the plot of the new movie White House Down, or the lead topic of Mike Cardano’s (@MikeCardano) RotoExperts fantasy baseball roundup. Heyward is on a tear, having raised his batting average 40 points this week. Of course he’s still hitting just .185, but you should probably buy him if you get the chance. Meanwhile, the Mets ❤ Matt Harvey, the Cubs drop Starlin Castro in the batting order (descending slide whistle), and Bryce Harper hates the magazine selection in the doctor’s office. Plus gratuitous J.J. Putz, Yonder Alonso-fu, and shirtless Zack Wheeler fold-out poster!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story