- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball Today For June 7: The Heyward Fault, And Other Shaky Propositions
Jason Heyward owners are frustrated, and are preparing to rise up and take over the government by force. That’s either the plot of the new movie White House Down, or the lead topic of Mike Cardano’s (@MikeCardano) RotoExperts fantasy baseball roundup. Heyward is on a tear, having raised his batting average 40 points this week. Of course he’s still hitting just .185, but you should probably buy him if you get the chance. Meanwhile, the Mets ❤ Matt Harvey, the Cubs drop Starlin Castro in the batting order (descending slide whistle), and Bryce Harper hates the magazine selection in the doctor’s office. Plus gratuitous J.J. Putz, Yonder Alonso-fu, and shirtless Zack Wheeler fold-out poster!
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts