- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Former NBA Sharpshooter Dan Majerle Effortlessly Catches Ground Rule Double, Looks Confused
Sure, it’s great how former Suns sharpshooter Dan Majerle effortlessly picks off a ground rule double that bounces right up into his hands at a Diamondbacks game. Sure, it’s great how he has a creepy look on his face after he does it (seemingly caused at least in part by confusion as he stares at a nearby TV, and sees himself on it).
But the best part is imagining Michael Jordan watching all this happen. Jordan, it’s been told, hated the way former Bulls general manager Jerry Krause heaped praise upon Majerle back in the day, until he pretty much flew into a jealous rage whenever Majerle’s name came up… and also sought to destroy him on the court with an even more psychotic competitive edge than usual whenever they faced off. If Jordan watched this happen, he will go to whichever baseball stadium is closest, and he will go all-out to catch every foul/home run ball that is hit. And if he gets one, he will angrily scream something about Majerle into the camera. And it will be glorious. See Majerle’s catch below.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters