- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Former NBA Sharpshooter Dan Majerle Effortlessly Catches Ground Rule Double, Looks Confused
Sure, it’s great how former Suns sharpshooter Dan Majerle effortlessly picks off a ground rule double that bounces right up into his hands at a Diamondbacks game. Sure, it’s great how he has a creepy look on his face after he does it (seemingly caused at least in part by confusion as he stares at a nearby TV, and sees himself on it).
But the best part is imagining Michael Jordan watching all this happen. Jordan, it’s been told, hated the way former Bulls general manager Jerry Krause heaped praise upon Majerle back in the day, until he pretty much flew into a jealous rage whenever Majerle’s name came up… and also sought to destroy him on the court with an even more psychotic competitive edge than usual whenever they faced off. If Jordan watched this happen, he will go to whichever baseball stadium is closest, and he will go all-out to catch every foul/home run ball that is hit. And if he gets one, he will angrily scream something about Majerle into the camera. And it will be glorious. See Majerle’s catch below.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released