- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Good Luck Getting To Sleep Tonight, America
— Turnbuckle Magazine (@TurnbuckleMag) March 18, 2014
This is the hat the Mets wore today for their St. Patrick’s Day game with the Marlins. Absolutely horrifying. WARNING: CHILDREN SHOULD NOT VIEW THIS.
- Filed Under:
- New York Mets
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts