- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guess Which One Team Dominates The MLB’s ‘Hate Maps’ All Around The World
Over the weekend, we showed you the reddit-generated maps that show the most hated NFL team in each U.S. state and world continent. Not surprisingly, those came before the MLB version, because even as the pennant races start to heat up, we care about football more.
But now, behold the MLB “Hate Maps” which used a survey to determine how the populations of each state, continent and even Canadian territory feels, for the most part. Unsurprisingly, the maps are dominated by one team. That team is not the Royals.
Here’s the United States:
Everything checks out here. The middle of the country hates the Yankees. So does much of the East Coast and Pacific Northwest. Californians hate the Dodgers, and the Cardinals and Red Sox make up most of the other hate pockets. Arkansas hates the Cubs? Alrighty.
Here’s the world view:
Australia: Where every New Yorker should vacation from now on.
And finally, how do Canadians feel? Canadians are a peaceful people — they don’t have hate in their hearts like we do:
This one is weird. Perhaps due to low sample size, or a distaste for places with nice weather, the Northwest hates on the Padres — which is kind of like hating on a three-legged dog in a horse race. Why you gonna hate such a crappy team, Northwest Territory? Also, the Yankees.
Here’s what we can take from this map — if you win a lot, people probably hate you. This confirms that Arkansas is the most ass-backwards state in the Union. Sorry guys.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts