- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here Are Some Faux World Series Promotional Slogans Put To Shame By Pablo Sandoval
I don’t think anyone is wrong in thinking that sometimes baseball can be a slow sport. It’s not every game Pablo Sandoval up and hits three home runs in the World Series. So you can’t blame Sports Pickle for putting out these faux World Series promo slogans — they’re pretty damn funny after all. But thanks to the show the Kung-Fu Panda has put on for us tonight, well, they just don’t resonate quite as well.
Low blow. Though I guess it’s hard to deny.
Can’t say my remote didn’t get a workout on Monday Night.
We like unsung heroes? Don’t we? Guys?
[h/t Sports Pickle]
- Filed Under:
- world series
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects
- How One Concussion Changed The Direction Of Two Teams
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense