- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here Are Some Faux World Series Promotional Slogans Put To Shame By Pablo Sandoval
I don’t think anyone is wrong in thinking that sometimes baseball can be a slow sport. It’s not every game Pablo Sandoval up and hits three home runs in the World Series. So you can’t blame Sports Pickle for putting out these faux World Series promo slogans — they’re pretty damn funny after all. But thanks to the show the Kung-Fu Panda has put on for us tonight, well, they just don’t resonate quite as well.
Low blow. Though I guess it’s hard to deny.
Can’t say my remote didn’t get a workout on Monday Night.
We like unsung heroes? Don’t we? Guys?
[h/t Sports Pickle]
- Filed Under:
- world series
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story