- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here Are Some Faux World Series Promotional Slogans Put To Shame By Pablo Sandoval
I don’t think anyone is wrong in thinking that sometimes baseball can be a slow sport. It’s not every game Pablo Sandoval up and hits three home runs in the World Series. So you can’t blame Sports Pickle for putting out these faux World Series promo slogans — they’re pretty damn funny after all. But thanks to the show the Kung-Fu Panda has put on for us tonight, well, they just don’t resonate quite as well.
Low blow. Though I guess it’s hard to deny.
Can’t say my remote didn’t get a workout on Monday Night.
We like unsung heroes? Don’t we? Guys?
[h/t Sports Pickle]
- Filed Under:
- world series
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions