- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here Are Some Faux World Series Promotional Slogans Put To Shame By Pablo Sandoval
I don’t think anyone is wrong in thinking that sometimes baseball can be a slow sport. It’s not every game Pablo Sandoval up and hits three home runs in the World Series. So you can’t blame Sports Pickle for putting out these faux World Series promo slogans — they’re pretty damn funny after all. But thanks to the show the Kung-Fu Panda has put on for us tonight, well, they just don’t resonate quite as well.
Low blow. Though I guess it’s hard to deny.
Can’t say my remote didn’t get a workout on Monday Night.
We like unsung heroes? Don’t we? Guys?
[h/t Sports Pickle]
- Filed Under:
- world series
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches