- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Here Are Some Faux World Series Promotional Slogans Put To Shame By Pablo Sandoval
I don’t think anyone is wrong in thinking that sometimes baseball can be a slow sport. It’s not every game Pablo Sandoval up and hits three home runs in the World Series. So you can’t blame Sports Pickle for putting out these faux World Series promo slogans — they’re pretty damn funny after all. But thanks to the show the Kung-Fu Panda has put on for us tonight, well, they just don’t resonate quite as well.
Low blow. Though I guess it’s hard to deny.
Can’t say my remote didn’t get a workout on Monday Night.
We like unsung heroes? Don’t we? Guys?
[h/t Sports Pickle]
- Filed Under:
- world series
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans