- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Funny Story About Scott Kazmir Getting Stuck In A Hotel Elevator For Really Long Time
Let’s be honest, when you get stuck in an elevator, you generally hope for a few things:
1. The elevator’s not haunted
2. You’re on the ground floor or lower
3. You don’t have to poop
4. It doesn’t last long
Kazmir had almost none of those things Thursday night.
(No word on whether he had to poop or not, our sources aren’t THAT good).
[Via Fox Sports Ohio] Kazmir was on the elevator at the W Hotel going to his room when he heard a loud bang as it arrived at the 28th floor. The elevator then went down to 27, when he heard another loud bang. It then stopped…He phoned the hotel and Indians traveling secretary Mike Seghi, but the hotel could not get the doors open. Kazmir wound up stuck for almost 90 minutes.
That’s right, the Indians #4 starter wound up spending an hour and a half between the 27th and 28th floors of the Minnesota W Hotel, only to be released after a service worker climbed on the top of the giant metal box suspended hundreds of feet above the ground, fiddled with some levers to no avail, then called the fire department, who pryed the doors open.
It gets worse.
Kazmir said the hotel tried to compensate him for his terrifying encounter by “offering up a free breakfast. But when the food was delivered to his room the woman said she had gotten stuck on that elevator a couple times herself.”
Luckily he doesn’t pitch until tomorrow.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?